Thursday, November 15, 2012

Blogsy Test #2 (still Seth!)

Okay, so I'm back. I know, that was fast. But there was one more thing that Nicole wanted me to test with Blogsy: links. Yeah, she had some trouble last night linking to the Barnes & Noble website, so I'm going to give it a shot and see what all the fuss is about.

(FYI, if Blogsy continues to be a pain, I already told Nicole I'd buy her the Posts app off the App Store!)

Well, would you look at that-- I just linked something! This was much easier than dragging a photo into the blog draft. I'm not sure what was going on last night, but this looks good to me so far.

Okay, I mean it now. You'll hear from Nicole next. I think Blogsy should be fine for her blogging needs, but if she keeps having problems, there are other alternatives out there.

-Seth

No comments: