Thursday, July 21, 2011

Crafty

I recently made a couple of acquisitions via my favorite website, Etsy. Etsy is a site where you can peruse and purchase hand-made goods.

For my upcoming spinning class next month, I needed approximately eight ounces of medium to long-staple wool. Since I spin mostly merino, which is sort-staple fiber, I had to get something for the class. I purchased the two colorways of BFL seen below.


I love the multi-colored one especially -- so fun!


I also purchased some personalized stationery cards online. While the practice of correspondence by mail seems to have mostly fallen out of favor in this age of e-mail, I think that a hand-written thank you is always necessary!


Just two more days until I leave for the conference in San Francisco. I am doing some organizing for the trip. I will blog more when I return!

No comments: