Saturday, June 19, 2010

Going to the Dogs

Today, Seth and I traveled to Connecticut to welcome my new nephew, Greg's 8-week-old Rottweiler puppy, Dozer.


He is currently very small. Here he's fitting in Seth's lap.


Dozer has huge feet that indicate how large he will be very soon. At present, Dozer is very tired from all the growing he's doing and spent a lot of time napping.



Aunt Geraldine and Uncle Jimmy's new baby girl, Sophie, is also getting to be quite the grown lady. Remember the last pictures I posted of her? Look how big she is now! Also, she and I have the same color hair, which makes me like her extra special. I got to see Sophie while I was in New Haven for the final fitting of my wedding dress. Fun times all around. The dress looks great and will be all set for the wedding, four weeks from today.



In closing, please enjoy this super cute video of Dozer playing with one of his toys. Aw!!! Cute like his cousin, Lily.

video

No comments: