Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year, New Project

After a very lovely two week break, I am not back to work and the craziness of the Phonathon. The holiday was lovely -- Christmas in Connecticut, lots of time with family, and a bunch of work done on the wedding (ordered the cake, registered, talked about the flowers with Aunt Geraldine, placed the order for the paper for the invites).

While I have been very busy since getting back to work, I have had time to start a new knitting project -- another blankets.


This one is ultra-simple. After the challenging cabled blanket I just completed, I wanted something I could do while sitting and watching television; something I didn't have to think about.

Other than that, not much is new. Seth and I are starting to plan our trip for next summer and thinking of going to California. (We had thought about Italy but want to wait until we can save more money. We'll go to Italy in a few years so I can see Venice!) We have a massive travel guide and are planning stuff out. Seth want to do at least one park. I want to go to wine country (because it's beautiful). More plans to follow!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Keep an eye on your registry! Most box stores like Target, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Macy's etc will clearance out their inventory around Feb, March, April. We had to re-register for our wedding and for Matt's baby registry. Such a pain!

Love the new blanket!