1. The best thing about buying the condo was doing it with Seth.
2. I really enjoy exercising, and while I do it for my health, I am more concerned with exercise as a way to manage weight.
3. I don't plan to have children (unless Seth changes my mind), but I am would like experience pregnancy out of curiosity. I understand there is a difficulty in that logic.
4. I am not very nostalgic. I am always pretty happy with whatever I am doing at the present.
5. I would like to get a masters degree someday. I am thinking about getting it in: creative writing, science writing, English, or library science. I am leaning towards the latter at the moment.
6. I don't mind spending a lot of time by myself.
7. I think that Seth is perfect the way he is, and I wouldn't want to change him. I think that people who want to change the people they are with are silly and bound to be disappointed.
8. I enjoy talking on the phone with my parents regularly.
9. While I am not overly fond of the color red, I think it makes an excellent accent color, so I enjoy it being incorporated into things.
10. I enjoy watching the television, even though it makes me feel lazy. Hence, I really like to spin or knit while I am watching the television because then I don't feel as lazy.
11. I eat breakfast, a snack, lunch, a snack (optional), and dinner. I often get hungry and need snacks.
12. I love my cat, Lily, super lots and I still really miss Tom.
13. I am amazed by modern technology. I think that human ingenuity is incredible and am, overall, optimistic about the future of the human race. (That's why I like Star Trek - it's about hope and our better selves.)
14. I wish I was more graceful.
15. I dislike noise and any sort of loudness. Loud talking, loud televisions, loud music - it all really hurts my ears.
16. I listen to books on audio-book that would bore me if I was reading them, but if something is being read aloud it seems more exciting.
17. In general I don't like chair restaurants but I really enjoy IHOP, Cracker Barrel is good too - I like mass produced breakfast foods.
18. I wish I got to see my brother more - I am so proud of him, and he's one of my favorite people in the whole world.
19. I adore my home town and my home state. I also adore Amherst and Massachusetts and am glad that I settled somewhere that is closer to amenities like the market.
20. I used to wish that I had straight hair (all through junior high, high school, and the beginning of college). Now I am okay with the fact that my hair is curly, as I will never have to worry about it being boring.
21. I think that my parents put a lot of effort into raising me, and I really appreciate it. I think they are the best parents in the world, and I am very grateful.
22. Square One Television was my favorite show as a child. Mathnet was the coolest part.
23. I used to collect key chains and wrote to the Guiness Book of World Records asking them to put key chain collecting in. They informed me that someone had over 500 (or maybe 5,000) and that my collection of about 40 wouldn't make it in even if they did add it to the book, which they were not.
24. I used to like to build forts in the woods with sticks and leaves. Greg, Clela, and I worked to build and entire village.
25. I can "dance" the challenge song in the video game Dance Dance Revolution. I feel cool about this even though I probably should not.