Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Featuring More Roving to Yarn

I've spun up between 1/3 and 1/2 of the Water Lilies roving that I got from Keegan Lane Yarns. It's lovely! Here are pictures of it during it's different stages of existence.

(n.b. Some of the shots are not quite as good as others. I, in fact, had to take over a dozen pictures to get these few average quality ones. I am getting a new camera. It should be coming soon. Hopefully very soon. They the pictures will be way, way better. It's not my current camera's fault. It was dropped...twice...once on concrete...without a case.)




I might take a break before spinning up the rest of it. I don't want to rush through a good thing. And I will be taking a break from all spinning come Sunday, when I will be going to Dartmouth College for five days at the CASE Summer Institute. Five days of fundraising goodness - who could resist. (Although I will miss Seth and the kitty...)

No comments: