Thursday, November 8, 2007

What I Would Do

What would you do if?
The President of the United States called you:I'd think it was a prank call.
You won the lottery:Well that depends - is this the I won in the lottery thing or the I won million in the lottery thing? Either way, I'd be pretty excited.
You got invited to be on a reality TV show:I'd decline.
You caught a friend stealing from you:I'd be upset. Then I'd confront him or her on the issue.
You witnessed a murder:I'd probably panic, call the police, and have PTSD that would lead me to require years ot therapy.
A random stranger offered you candy:Politely decline.
MySpace and Facebook closed:Oh, please, like that would ever happen.
A genie granted you one wish:I'd think about what to wish for really really hard.
You lost your favorite possession:Um, I'd be upset. If I could, I'd try to replace it.
You found 10 dollars on the ground:I'd keep it.
Your date throws up on you:First, I'd take us both back home. Then I would take care of poor Seth.
Someone cut off a chunk of your hair:I'd try to get a haircut that hid the problem.
Your favorite celebrity comes to visit you:I would try to think of intelligent questions before hand. Although, since my favorite celebrity is Katharine Hepburn, who is dead, a visit from her would come as quite a surprise.
You were stranded on an island with nothing but the ability to make one phone call:I'd call my family. They'd take care of the rest.
Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com

No comments: