Thursday, November 8, 2007

More.

Basics:
Name:Nicole.
Date of Birth:March.
Birthplace:Connecticut.
Current Location:My apartment in Massachusetts.
Eye Color:Brown.
Hair Color:Red.
Height:5' 1".
Heritage:Hungarian, Italian, German.
Piercings:Two in each ear.
Tattoos:No. I think tattoos are gross.
Favourite:
Band/Singer:Counting Crows.
Song:"Anna Begins"
Movie:Moulin Rouge.
Disney Movie:Bedknobs and Broomsticks.
TV show:Star Trek: Voyager.
Color:Blue.
Food:Matzo ball soup.
Pizza topping:Eggplant and spinach.
Ice-Cream Flavor:Cookie dough.
Drink (alcoholic):Wine.
Soda:Birch beer.
Store:Faces in Northampton.
Clothing Brand:Gap.
Shoe Brand:Doc Martin's.
Season:Summer.
Month:June.
Holiday/Festival:Passover.
Flower:Grape hyacinth.
Make-Up Item:Mascara.
Board game:Clue.
This or That
Sunny or rainy:Sunny.
Chocolate or vanilla:Vanilla.
Fruit or veggie:Fruit.
Night or day:Day.
Sour or sweet:Sweet.
Love or money:Love.
Phone or in person:In person.
Looks or personality:Personality.
Coffee or tea:Tea!
Hot or cold:Hot.
Your:
Goal for this year:Success.
Most missed memory:I don't know. It's late, and I am tired.
Best physical feature:Feet.
First thought waking up:"Hi, Hoober."
Hypothetical personality disorder:Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
Preferred type of plastic surgery:None.
Sesame street alter ego:Snuffy.
Fairytale alter ego:Anne of Green Gables - Does that count?
Most stupid remark:I don't recall.
Worst crime:None.
Greatest ambition:Success.
Greatest fear:Lonliness.
Darkest secret:I am a pretty simple person.
Favorite subject:English.
Strangest received gift:Crutons from the Easter Bunny. Greg got canned beets.
Worst habit:Fidgetting.
Do You:
Smoke:No.
Drink:Very infrequently.
Curse:Infrequently.
Shower daily:Always.
Like thunderstorms:Eh.
Dance in the rain:No.
Sing:Poorly.
Play an instrument:Flute. Although, I haven't played in a long time.
Get along with your parents:Yes.
Wish on stars:I used to.
Believe in fate:No.
Believe in love at first sight:No.
Can You:
Drive:Yes.
Sew:More or less.
Cook:A little.
Speak another language:No.
Dance:Yes. I am especially good at Dance Dance Revolution.
Sing:Poorly.
Touch your nose with your tongue:No.
Whistle:Yes.
Curl your tongue:Yes. And make it look like the edge of lazagna.
Have You Ever:
Been Drunk:On expensive champaign.
Been Stoned/High:No.
Eaten Sushi:Yes.
Been in Love:Yes.
Skipped school:I skipped class maybe once in college.
Made prank calls:In my youth.
Sent someone a love letter:Yes.
Stolen something:No.
Cried yourself to sleep:Probably.
Other Questions:
What annoys you most in a person?Rudeness.
Are you right or left handed?Right.
What is your bedtime?10.30.
Name three things you can't live without:Seth, tea, knitting.
What is the color of your room?White - it's an apartment.
Do you have any siblings?Greg, my brother.
Do you have any pets?Lily, Seth and my cat.
Would you kill someone you hate for a million dollars?No.
What is you middle name?Marion.
What are you nicknames?Dad gives me a new nickname every week. Seth calls me Hoober.
Are you for or against gay marriage?For!
What are your thoughts on abortion?I don't make decisions for others.
Do you have a crush on anyone?My boyfriend.
Are you afraid of the dark?No.
How do you want to die?Suddenly in bed in old age in my sleep.
What is the largest amount of popsicles that you have eaten on one day?I have no idea.
Would you take a bullet for the one you love?Yes. Who says the bullet would even yield lasting damage.
What is the last law you’ve broken?I don't break laws. Maybe I went a little over the 65mph speed limit while passing someone on the highway today though.
In a Member of the Opposite Sex:
Hair color:Brown.
Eye color:Blue.
HeightMedium/Tall.
WeightDoesn't matter.
Most important physical feature:Smart is sexy!
Biggest turn-offDumb is not sexy.
Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com

No comments: