Saturday, August 18, 2007

I was too lazy to create an actual post...

.:*blah*:.
How tall are you?Five one.
Do you like bananas?Yes, but not with great frequency.
What is your favorite song of all time?"Anna Begins" by Counting Crows
What do you do on Fridays?Go to work. Come home. Varied.
Flip flops or sandals?Flip flops.
Vitamin Water or Gatorade?Vitamin Water.
Have you had a beer in the past week?No. I am not fond of beer.
If you could have one super human power, what would you choose?The ability to transport myself anywhere I wanted just by thinking about it.
What is your favorite place?My home.
Do you read Harry Potter books?Oh, yes.
What is your favorite food?Matzo ball soup.
Where do you want to travel next?I want to go back to England when I have a chance.
What is your favorite PJ fabric?Cotton, or I'll get overly warm.
Boat or bus?Bus. Boats make me ill.
Walking past a beggar, spare change or ignore?I will admit that I don't give change to beggars.
Do you shower every single day?Yes. Usually twice. Once in the morning and once after I exercise.
Kill the spider or let it out?Let it out.
What is your favorite TV show?Star Trek: Voyager.
Do you eat cold cereal at night?Not usual. I may have once or twice.
Define yourself in 3 words?I don't feel like thinking that much at the present.
Would you rather be blind or death?What!?
Are you a cat or a dog person?Cat person.
Which is worse? A bad laugh or a bad cough?Is the cough perminent the way the laugh would be?
Favorite fruit?Raspberries.
Juice and crackers or milk and cookies?The former.
Who are you going to vote for in 2008?It is too early to tell.
Firefox, Internet Explorer, Netscape or other?Firefox.
What was your last thought?Firefox.
Favorite element?Hydrogen.
Where is Waldo?He's on vacation.
Do you support Paris?
Why did the chicken cross the road?I am sure the chicken was not aware of his or her decision.
Your favorite Disney films?Bedknobs and Broomsticks.
If you had to pick one car, which would it be?My car! Volkie, a VW Beetle.
Most embarrassing moment?I must have blocked it from my memory.
Most memorable past?How could one think of something *so* specific.
What is your favorite clothing brand?Gap.
Opera, Musical, Concert, Play, Performance, or Other?Musical.
Favorite Place to Eat?Judie's.
Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?Arm.
Would you rather be hot or cold?Hot.
T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cingular/AT&T, or Sprint/Nextel?I have Verizon.
Water or 100% Juice?Depends on my mood, and if I want the calories.
What size shoe do you wear?6 and a half.
How do you feel?Relaxed.
Romance or Kinky Sex?-
Get the number or give the number?Who cares?
When do you plan on getting married?When I feel like it.
Do you have any tattoos, and if so what and where?No.
Who do you admire most?It depends on the scenario.
Do you own any pets, and if so what do you have?Yes, our cat, Lily.
Where do you see yourself in five years?Where I am now.
If you had only six months to live, what would you do first?Try to not freak out about the fact that I only had six months to live.
What is your favourite word?Prodigious.
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?Other than here, England.
Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com

No comments: