Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Random Questions

Random
Do you have any pets?I had a kitten, William. At Mom's there is Tom, our cat and my "youngest brother."
What color shirt are you wearing?Bright blue.
Name three things that are physically close to you:My retro clock with tri-hands on the sides, a paperweight heart with the word love on it, a framed picture of Seth and me at our house in Connecticut.
What is the last book you read?*Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.*
Are you or were you a good student?Yes.
What's your favorite sport?Baseball.
Do you enjoy sleeping late?Yes, but I don't want to miss the day.
What's the weather like right now?It's night time, the temperature is comfortable, and it's not raining.
Who tells the best jokes?Conan O'Brien.
What was the last thing you dreamed about?I was driving in a car, scared and lost.
Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?My Freshman year of college I slid on some black ice rounding a turn and crashed into a telephone pole.
Do you believe in karma?I saw a woman hit her head after she yelled at my brother and me for no reason, so I believe in karma for at least that one case.
Do you believe in luck?I believe in making my own luck and working hard but there is also the element of chance that one might equate with luck.
Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?Scrambled.
Do you collect anything? If so, what?I collected key chains for a long time, although I don't really anymore.
Are you proud of yourself?About some things, yes. About other things, no.
Are you reliable?Yes.
Have you ever given money to a bum?No.
What's your favorite food?Matzo ball soup.
Have you ever had a secret admirer?He wasn't that secretive.
Do you like the smell of gasoline?Not especially.
Do like to draw?No, I am incompetent at it. (My brother is the better artist.)
What's your favorite invention?Inventions build on each other, so it is difficult to say.
Is your room messy?No!
What do you like better: oranges or apples?Apples.
Do you give in easily?Not about things that I consider important.
Are you a good guesser?No.
Can you read other people's expressions?It depends on the person.
Are you a bully?No.
Do you have a job?I start on Monday.
What time did you wake up this morning?9.30-ish.
What did you eat for breakfast this morning?A half of a raspberry-lemon muffin and a half of a chocolate chip muffin.
When was the last time you showered?After I exercised today, so around five o'clock.
What do you plan on doing tomorrow?Ironing.
What's your favorite day of the week and why?Saturday because it's the weekend, but I still have the rest of the weekend to look forward to.
Do you have any nicknames?Yes.
Have you ever been scuba diving?No.
What's your least favorite color?Of the basic ones: orange.
Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who?Yes, Seth, my boyfriend.
Would you ever go skydiving?Probably not.
What toothpaste do you use?Crest Vivid White.
Do you enjoy challenges?It depends.
What's the worst injury you have had?I got a cut and needed stitches.
What's the last movie you saw?*Hairspray.*
What do you want to know about the future?Nothing, wouldn't want to spoil it. Or everything.
What does your last text message say?I don't text.
Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to?Mom.
What's your favorite school subject?English.
What's your least favorite school subject?Foreign language.
Would you rather have money or love?Love.
What is your dream vacation?I want to go back to England.
What is your favorite animal?Cat. Or pig.
Do you miss anyone right now?I am looking forward to seeing Mom and Greg on Saturday.
What's the last sporting event you watched?
Do you need to do laundry?I just finished my laundry an hour ago!
Do you listen to the radio?No.
Where were you when 9/11 happened?Latin class.
What do you do when vending machines steal your money?Rant about it on my blog.
Have you ever caught a butterfly?I had a butterfly land on my at Magic Wings.
What color are your bed sheets?White or brown.
What's your ringtone?Depends on who is calling. The general one is "Round Here" by Counting Crows.
Who was the last person to make you laugh?Seth.
Do you have any obsessions right now?Knitting.
Do you like things that glow in the dark?Sure.
What's your favorite fruity scent?Ooo, that's difficult.
Do you watch cartoons?No.
Have you ever sat on a roof?Yes.
Have you ever been to a different country?Yes.
Name three things in the world you dislike:Evil in its many forms, poverty, dispair.
Name three people in the world you dislike:I don't want to offend anyone.
Has a rumor even been spread about you?Probably.
Do you like sushi?Somewhat.
Do you believe in magic?No.
Do you hold grudges?It depends on what happened.
Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com

No comments: