Monday, July 16, 2007

New Quiz

[Famous Meeting]
If you could only meet one famous person, dead or a live, for the rest of your life, who would it be?Katharine Hepburn.
Why?I find her interesting.
What would you say to him/her?I'd have her read the paper I wrote about her and Spencer Tracy - I am sure that it would provoke some response.
What would you ask him/her?See previous question.
[Cell Phone]
How long have you had your current phone?Since Christmas time 2005.
What’s your current ring tone for a text message alert?Some pre-set thing. Only Verizon sends me text messages. If I want to communicate with somone one on my cell*phone,* I call them.
From whom have you missed the most calls?Seth :( Sometimes it seems like my phone doesn't ring when he calls. It's odd.
To whom have you sent the most text messages?See two above.
Of all the people on your phone, who do you talk to the least?I don't remember because I don't talk with them enough.
[Relationships]
Are you happy with your current relationship status?Most definitely!
Are there any previous relationships you wish could have lasted longer?At this point in my life I don't have any regrets.
Have you ever been in a relationship with someone while you had feelings for someone else?That's too much for the internet.
Of all your exes, who do you keep in touch with the most?I don't really keep in touch with either of them too much. Although, I guess I would say that I keep in touch with my first ex-boyfriend more since my second ex-boyfriend won't really talk with me.
[Movies]
What was your favorite movie when you were seven?Does the author of this quiz even remember what movie he or she prefered at that tender age?
What’s your favorite movie now?*Moulin Rouge,* probably.
What was the last movie you rented/pirated?I borrowed *The Magdalene Sisters* from the library.
Name one movie that made you cry.Only one: *Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?*
What’s the funniest movie you’ve ever seen?*Keeping the Faith*
Quote a line from a good movie you’ve seen.That's difficult to think of, although the Doctor had a good line about love on Star Trek: Voyager last night.
What upcoming movie do you really, really want to see?Harry Potter, like everyone else in this zipcode.
[Elementary School]
What games did you play at recess?Dodge ball.
Were you the bully, bullied, or neither?Neither.
Who was president at the time?It depends on what part of my elementary school experience. It was George H. W. Bush at the beginning and William Clinton at the end.
Name one famous event that happened while you were in elementary school.Carl Sagan died.
Did you eat the food from the cafeteria? Or did you bring your own lunch?I brought my own lunch.
[Your Job(s)]
What job(s) do you have?I worked for UMass.
At what time do you have to be to work?It depended.
How many hours a day do you work?Also, it depended. Usually around four though.
How often do you get paid?Every other Friday.
If you can remember your highest paycheck ever, how much was it?
What’s one job you wish you could have?The one I am waiting to hear back from.
[People]
Who’s the star of your favorite TV show?Kate Mulgrew.
Who was the last person you had a face-to-face conversation with?Seth, this morning before he left for work.
Do you remember the name of the waiter/waitress from the last restaurant you ate at?Not a chance.
Who was on the cover of the last magazine or newspaper you read?The last magazine I read was *Real Simple* - It didn't have a person on the cover.
Who sings your current favorite song?Counting Crows.
Who do you talk to the most on an average day?Seth.
[Holidays]
What did you go as last Halloween?I had to work, but I dressed up as a farmer.
Do you have a costume in mind for this Halloween?No, because it's July.
What did you do this past 4th of July?Went to Seth's parents' house.
How did you discover the truth about Santa Clause?I don't remember that either. The Santa thing wasn't a big deal.
Do you get drunk on St. Patty’s?No.
Where do you go on Thanksgiving?To Aunt Geraldine and Uncle Jimmy's with Mom and Greg. (Mmm, baked apples!)
[Family]
Where does your furthest living relative live?California.
What does your oldest uncle/aunt do for a living?My great aunts and uncles are retired.
Are any of your relatives famous?My great uncle on my mother's side is in the Basketball Hall of fame. On my father's mother's side, my great great great great great uncle fought in the Civil War (for the Union).
Who do you see more, your mom or your dad?Probably, my mother.
Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com

No comments: