Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Quiz 2

I have never had so much fun. I am my new favorite topic!

Basics:
Name:Nicole
Date of Birth:03/18/1985
Birthplace:Connecticut
Current Location:Massachusetts
Eye Color:Brown-ish
Hair Color:Red
Height:Short
Heritage:Hungarian, Italian, Franco-German
Piercings:Two on each earlobe
Tattoos:Gosh, no!
Favourite:
Band/Singer:Counting Crows
Song:"Anna Begins"
Movie:Moulin Rouge
Disney Movie:The Lion King
TV show:Star Trek: Voyager
Color:Blue
Food:Matzo ball soup
Pizza topping:Eggplant and spinach
Ice-Cream Flavor:Cookie dough
Drink (alcoholic):Pina colada
Soda:Cream
Store:LYS
Clothing Brand:Gap
Shoe Brand:Doc Martins
Season:Summer
Month:June
Holiday/Festival:I like my family's secular celebration of Christmas
Flower:Orchids
Make-Up Item:Lipivo lip balm
Board game:Life
This or That
Sunny or rainy:Sunny
Chocolate or vanilla:Chocolate by itself, vanilla for flavored things
Fruit or veggie:Fruit
Night or day:Day for doing, night for sleeping
Sour or sweet:I don't put sugar on my grapefruits but I do like those sweet little fruit roll things
Love or money:Love
Phone or in person:Depends what I am doing
Looks or personality:Personality
Coffee or tea:Tea!!!!!!!
Hot or cold:Hot!!!!!!
Your:
Goal for this year:A good job that I like
Most missed memory:I can't think of something that's not too personal.
Best physical feature:Toes
First thought waking up:Hi, Hoober
Hypothetical personality disorder:Obsessive compulsive
Preferred type of plastic surgery:None
Sesame street alter ego:Snuffy
Fairytale alter ego:Captain Janeway - er, does that count...
Most stupid remark:?
Worst crime:Having bad thoughts
Greatest ambition:Happiness, oh wait, I am
Greatest fear:Lonliness and failure
Darkest secret:Yo Mama! (jk....)
Favorite subject:English
Strangest received gift:Crutons (from the Easter Bunny)
Worst habit:Fidgeting
Do You:
Smoke:Ew, gosh no
Drink:Only very very occationally in moderation
Curse:Occationally, although I try not to
Shower daily:Twice
Like thunderstorms:Eh
Dance in the rain:Then I would get wet
Sing:Not often
Play an instrument:Flute, although not much anymore
Get along with your parents:Yes
Wish on stars:I used to
Believe in fate:When I need to
Believe in love at first sight:Hard to say
Can You:
Drive:Yes
Sew:Badly
Cook:Again, badly
Speak another language:I took Latin, so no
Dance:Yes
Sing:Poorly
Touch your nose with your tongue:Ew, no
Whistle:Yes
Curl your tongue:Yes, and make it squiggly
Have You Ever:
Been Drunk:Yes
Been Stoned/High:No
Eaten Sushi:Yes
Been in Love:Currently
Skipped school:Yes
Made prank calls:Ah my youth
Sent someone a love letter:Yes
Stolen something:If from the DC counts
Cried yourself to sleep:Probably
Other Questions:
What annoys you most in a person?Overall jerkness
Are you right or left handed?Right
What is your bedtime?12
Name three things you can't live without:1. snuggles. 2. wraps. 3. middle.
What is the color of your room?White
Do you have any siblings?One brother
Do you have any pets?A cat in CT and Aquasaurs in MA
Would you kill someone you hate for a million dollars?No
What is you middle name?Marion
What are you nicknames?My family has a billion of them
Are you for or against gay marriage?For
What are your thoughts on abortion?A personal choice
Do you have a crush on anyone?Hoober
Are you afraid of the dark?No
How do you want to die?No
What is the largest amount of popsicles that you have eaten on one day?50, I am the popsicle master
Would you take a bullet for the one you love?Yes
What is the last law you’ve broken?Speeding
In a Member of the Opposite Sex:
Hair color:Brown
Eye color:Brown
HeightHoober
WeightHoober
Most important physical feature:glasses
Biggest turn-offNot Hoober
Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com

No comments: